Welcome to the wiki for the Sanctity campaign. The campaign runs in D&D 4E, with the world, lore, and other elements being heavily homebrewed.
Campaign status: Ongoing.
Sessions: Friday, starting at 5-5:30 PM.
The current players and their characters are:
- Bob, playing Marcus Hartford III
- Alex, playing Manny McBrew (and currently Arthur Fields)
- Josh, playing Arandol Taldhen
- Emilie, playing Boreal Huion
- Paul, playing Aura Glandel
- Steve, playing Godric Brighthammer (On break.)
We use Discord to chat, Maptool to roll and battle, and Dropbox to share files. Campaign rules are also listed on Discord in the #Sanctity channel, but they're here as well. If you have any questions, let me know.
- Don't be a dick. Golden rule.
- DM's word is law. Disagreements should occur after the game. During the game the DM's rule will continue, and will change in the next session forward if it's wrong.
- The world reacts realistically to the players. If you provoke it, it will hit back. Don't complain about TPKs you created. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
- Player characters are not allowed to be in conflict with each other. I don't care what their alignment is. Unless you have prior approval, don't do it.
- If you are unnecessarily distracted, asleep, playing another game, etc, I can kick you from the session. It's disrespectful, and if you don't want to be here, that's your call.
- The DM will try everything he possibly can to make it fun for you. If you're not having as much fun as you can, talk to me. We can work it out.
- I am open to homebrewing content that you believe would better fit your character, either by creating it or adapting it from elsewhere.
- In addition to above: I try to focus the story on character/player interests. Talk to me about yours. We will fit it in, if not now, then later down the road.
- I write my campaigns to properly include everyone present. If you're uncomfortable with any part of it, let me know privately and we'll work it out.